Thursday, January 22, 2009
32 week appointment
I went today for my 32 weeks appointment. Callie Beth is doing great. They did a quick ultrasound to see where she is because of the pain. She has finally turned...not breech anymore!!! Very good news but I am still in a lot of pain. I was hoping when she turned the pain would end but that isn't the case. Her little bottom is right up where her head used to be. Anyway, the doctor said there just isn't enough room up there and my ribs, muscles, and ligaments are just streching out. She gave me pain meds for when it gets really bad so we will see how that helps. She said she would put me on bedrest if I wanted. I want to try and work as long as I can since I will be taking off the rest of the year. We are shooting for another 4 weeks of work (hopefully longer.) My next appointment is Feb. 4th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment