Today, Callie Beth and I have been doing little things around the house and hanging out. Jake stuffed a deer and then painted all the trim on the house. He was ready to spend some time with Callie Beth when he was finished. This is what they did:
Sunday, May 24, 2009
time in the yard with dad
We are having a great weekend. Yesterday I went to get my haircut. That was the longest I have left her but she was with daddy so I wasn't worried. I asked what they did and he said "we slept on the couch". They had a good day. Last night Jake and I had a fundraiser dinner to go to. Grandma and Grandpa Postlewait came over to babysit :).
Today, Callie Beth and I have been doing little things around the house and hanging out. Jake stuffed a deer and then painted all the trim on the house. He was ready to spend some time with Callie Beth when he was finished. This is what they did:.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)


Here I was playing with the color accent on our camera. Thought it was kind of neat with the Japanese Maple.
Today, Callie Beth and I have been doing little things around the house and hanging out. Jake stuffed a deer and then painted all the trim on the house. He was ready to spend some time with Callie Beth when he was finished. This is what they did:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment