We took our first trip to North Carolina this past weekend. I was getting over being sick and Callie Beth got sick while we were there. Besides that, we had a great time. It was wonderful having everyone meet our sweet little girl. She did amazing on the plane. Quite a long trip for a baby (about 7 hours of flying). She handled the time change pretty well. With it being such a short trip, we really tried keeping her on West Coast time. When we got home, she went right back to her normal schedule.
Here are some pics:
Uncle Patrick & Aunt Mandy
Bathing in the duck :)
Callie Beth meets Elli
Relaxing on Uncle Patrick
This time change is hard…I am ready for bed!
Ren, Kadyn & Callie Beth
Callie Beth & Breck
Hanging Out
Hugging Uncle Patrick
Jamie, Krystle, Jake and I
Laura, Candace, Kasey & I
Loren, Liz & I
No comments:
Post a Comment