Callie Beth is 8 months old today! Where is the time going?
Weight: 16 pounds 4 ounces……….20th percentile
Here is what’s going on with her these days:
- Crawling!!! As I said in the last post, she started taking crawling steps while Jake was on his hunting trip. She is getting better each day.
- Standing: She is starting to pull up on things and also can stand on her own for a short amount of time. She will also take steps if she is holding your fingers.
- She now has three teeth. 2 on the bottom and 1 on top.
- Sleeping: There was a post about this a couple weeks ago but I weaned her from her middle of the night feeding while Jake was on his hunting trip. Since the weaning, she has been sleeping through the night. She goes to bed around 6:30 and gets up about 6. She is taking 2-3 naps a day.
- Callie Beth loves her food. She is eating pretty much everything and her favorite is squash. (She growls at Tia when she is finished because she wants more). She really loves the Gerber puffs and it great at feeding herself.
- She is getting pretty good at using a sippy cut and will every once in awhile will take juice.
- We are finally in the 9 month and 6-12 month clothing size which I am excited about since she has so much cute stuff.
- She still loves to growl and jump.
- She refuses to nurse anymore so I am just pumping.
- She blows on her food.
- She shakes her head no (which is quite funny…I know it won’t be here in a little while).
- She is still obsessed with tags and strings.
No comments:
Post a Comment