Friday, October 1, 2010

I’m the Big Sister!

IMG_4022IMG_4024 Callie Beth is going to be a big sister!  I am 12 weeks.  That makes baby number 2 due April 18th.  (CB was due March 18th).  baby 2 12 weeks These are the ultrasounds from 12 weeks.

This is an extreme close up of the head with a little hand by its mouth.baby 2 12 weeks2 I had my 12 week appointment yesterday.  Everything looked great.  It was hard to find the heartbeat.  I guess I have a pretty strong artery in my tummy so they kept hearing my heart beat.  We finally got it after about 10 minutes.  The heart rate was at 160 and during my ultrasound was 156. 

I will have to add the ultrasounds from 7 weeks but they are on my school computer. 

I’ve been feeling okay.  A little nauseas and EXTREMELY exhausted.  I have also been getting head aches (minor).  

Jake and I are so excited to add to our little family!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am so excited for y'all!! What a blessing! Can't wait to watch all these babies grow!

    ReplyDelete