Ben LOVES his play mat. He loves to bat at this toys, grab on to them and make them sing. Callie Beth seems to enjoy it again also :) CB seems to enjoy sushi and eating with chop sticks. She actually does a better job than I do…
Jake limbed two huge trees we had on our property that were very overgrown. This is what we used to see from our deck looking this way…
CB watching Daddy from the deck…
And now it opens up to a nice view…minus the crummy weather today, the ladder and the trailer.
We have almost 20 rose bushes in our back yard. I can go out and get a dozen just about every other day. That really makes a girl happy!
Also, I mentioned CB giving us a hard time without binky. Well this was the morning after a 2 hour fit the night before. She got in bed with me around 6:45 and slept till 10:45 a.m. I was in shock. She is doing much better.
And a proud moment…we have some little critters tearing up our yard. These moles really make a mess. Well, today I got my first one with a shot gun! I know Jake and Merrie are really proud of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment