Callie Beth is 3 months away from her 3rd birthday! She is changing so much so I thought I would do a little update. She is turning in to a little girl and no longer a toddler.
- She can get herself dressed and undressed with no help.
- She brushes her own teeth
- She washes herself in the bath tub.
- She puts her own clothes away in her drawers.
- When she does something new on her own she says “I did it all by myself and I did not need help” So proud of herself.
- When doing her hair and she has knots, she says “be gently Mom…I have crazy hair”
- She says “I love you” and “I love you too” out of the blue.
- She is such a good big sister. Before I can even get done changing Ben, she grabs the diaper and throws it away. She will also refill the downstairs diaper caddy when it is empty without asking her to.
- Her vocabulary amazes me every day.
- She is doing a lot of pretend play. Swiper lives in our basement :)
- She is a pleaser…she asks all the time “Are you happy?” “Does that make you happy?”
- She is in the watching movies lately. Some favorites at the moment are: Tangled, Toy Story, Up, Frosty the Snowman, and Rio.
- She loves her baby dolls.
- She loves to read. She will sometimes end up with MANY books on her bed.
- She likes a night light on at night and likes listening to nature sounds.
- She likes puzzles.
- She loves to dance and jump.
- She has a very sweet heart but also a strong personality with a temper. Luckily, she really usually only shows that side to her Dad and I.
- She still likes warm milk in the morning.
- She is still tiny but tall. She can wear 24 month shirts but wears 2T pants. She can only wear 2T pants that have the adjustable waists or leggings.
No comments:
Post a Comment