Monday, March 19, 2012

Callie Beth’s 3rd Birthday Party

We had Callie Beth’s 3rd Birthday Party on Sunday.  The weather ended up being sunny but cold after waking up to snow again!  Callie Beth had a blast.  We had some yummy food, jumped in the bounce house and trampoline, played with beach balls, bubbles, and chalk.  Callie Beth then opened her gifts and everyone enjoyed cupcakes. 

Thank you to all those who love our little girl and helped make her birthday special.

liz

Jake going to put balloons on our Postlewait signIMG_0075 So excited for her party!!!!IMG_0079    I love this picture…IMG_0081 IMG_0082 IMG_0084IMG_0087Friends chatting before the party starts…IMG_0086  Time to eat…IMG_0088IMG_0089Funny story…sorta…I ordered these adorable little beach bucket sets as the party favor.  It didn’t say anything about size.  I thought they were adorable and then the box came.  I was shocked how small the box was because I was thinking they were full size.  NOPE!  They looked a lot bigger in the picture.  Still cute though… IMG_0091 IMG_0092Ben had a great time hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. IMG_0093Time to enjoy the bounce houseIMG_0112IMG_0099 IMG_0101 IMG_0103 Love Harper’s Hair…IMG_0104 IMG_0106 Time for presents and cupcakes

She sang “Happy Birthday” to herself…really cute :)IMG_0121 IMG_0122 IMG_0123 IMG_0124 IMG_0125 IMG_0127Ben hanging out with Angie and HarperIMG_0128 IMG_0131 IMG_0146 The after party…still all sugared up!IMG_0154

No comments:

Post a Comment