Asheville Baby Shower
Wonderful Friends
28 week
Happy New Year!Well, it has been an interesting couple of weeks. We found out little Callie Beth is breech. Her head is right underneath my sternum which is causing pain in my ribs. I just can't get comfortable.
Our trip to Asheville was an adventure. Portland had a blizzard on the day we were to fly out. Our flight got cancelled. We were very lucky to get a flight out the next day. The airport opened at 11. Our flight was scheduled to leave at 12:15. We left at 1:45 and the airport closed at 3. We had a wonderful time in Asheville. Mandy, Mom, and Amanda threw me a baby shower which was so nice.
We flew back into Portland and my car wouldn't start. We had it towed to a shop and Jake's mom came to get us (THANK YOU). Turns out the car's computer system didn't like the spare keys that Jake packed so we overnighted the real keys to Portland and it started right up. I guess my little Jeep Liberty is too smart for us. Jake and his dad went to pick it up this morning.
Turns out my glucose testing results were not very good. I had to fast for 14 hours Tuesday night and went yesterday morning for another test. I got my blood drawn and then you get to drink this nasty drink and they take your blood every hour for three hours. I brought a movie to watch and finished my thank you cards. I should hear back tomorrow.
We are very excited that Callie Beth will be joining us this year. I know 2009 will be an amazing year with lots of changes. We wish everyone a very Happy New Year!
Congrats on the pregnancy! You guys will be great parents! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteThe Huizinga's