So last week I logged onto my blog. I started looking at all the blogs I follow. Erin from The Vintage Pearl was having a give away that day. I was feeling a little lucky and decided to put my name in. Sure enough, I was one of the winners. I don’t ever win anything!! I was wanting one of her pieces and was SO SO excited that I won this. Here is the prize.
dainty drops:
Sterling silver circle charms (5/8") are hand stamped around the edge with any names or words.A beautiful Swarovski birthstone crystal drop hangs with each charm. (Callie Beth’s is aquamarine). Hung on a sterling silver ball chain.
Check out her website…she does amazing work!!!
I am excited to wear this when I go back to work and feel like CB is close to me when she is away and know that she is in wonderful hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment