Lately we have been working on sleeping. She was doing great then things got busy. We went to Cannon Beach and Seattle. We have been out a lot during the day. She got a cold and then got shots. Her sleep schedule got all messed up. So after shots my goal was to get her back on a routine, especially since I have to go back to work in September.
She is doing great! She has been going to bed around 7 (sometimes earlier) and wakes up once, sometimes twice to eat but goes right back to sleep. She is taking 2-3 naps a day (usually all without a fuss). We are working on the pacifier now. Lately when she wakes up, she fusses for her pacifier which means I get up to put it back in. If I do, she goes right back to sleep...if I don't, she cries. We were going to work on her sleeping without it but then she didn't feel well and her little voice was so hoarse. So, we will work on that soon.
Rice cereal has been interesting. She didn't mind it the first couple days but it made her belly hurt. I could hear and feel it rumble. Then, she started blocking the spoon with her tongue and if I would trick her to get it in, she would either spit it out or gag. I have tried it with breast milk, formula, and water. Still the same. I tried different times of the day and different amounts of time after she eats. I have also tried different brands. The last two days have gotten better. We are using the Beechnut brand and hour after her nap and nursing.
I have taken Callie Beth into school a couple times now to start getting my classroom ready. That way I won't have to spend late nights when it is time to go back.
Yes, as you may notice....her hair is falling out more and more each day. She looks like a balding man with a comb over. It looks pretty normal until you look back and see how much hair she used to have.
Here are some recent pics:
No comments:
Post a Comment