Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Callie Beth’s nap mat

I must say I love things that are personalized.  One shop that I really like is Custom Baby Boutique.  I came across these nap mats and thought they were adorable.  Thinking ahead, I thought this could be useful for when CB goes to daycare.  So when my mom asked what she could get Callie Beth for Christmas, I told her this!

You can design them in many different fabrics.  The blanket is attached inside with a pillow sewn in.  Of course with knowing our household, I picked the cute girly deer theme.  I  am SO pleased with the quality and how it turned out!  I know CB will love it for many years to come!  Thanks Mom!

IMG_2579IMG_2580IMG_2582IMG_2586IMG_2588IMG_2593This cute plate and bowl set is from there also!

1 comment:

  1. that mat is adorable! Zander is going to have to have one :) CB is such a cutie- I can't believe in a few months she will be one!

    ReplyDelete