Thursday, January 21, 2010

10 Months Old!

IMG_2488

Callie Beth is 10 months old!  Where is the time going?  With in the last month, we have seen the most changes.

weight……..17 pounds 2 ounces……10th percentile

height……..29 1/4 inches……….80th percentile

  • She can stand on her own for as long as she wants (when she wants to).  She has taken a step (2 steps once).  She very sturdy but lacks the confidence. 
  • She can clap, wave, and can do “so big”
  • She dances by swaying her head and her hips back and forth and sings in her own little language.  She also attempts the hand motions to “Itsy Bitsy Spider”.
  • She finally said Ma-ma…although I don’t think it was directed towards me.  She says Da-da all the time.  She talks ALL the time in her own little language and she thinks she is quite funny.
  • She also says ‘Yea’ and shakes her head yes with expression.
  • She understands No (and doesn’t always like it) and likes to shake her head no at you.
  • She knows not to touch our wood stove.
  • I have started to see a little attitude/temper in the last month.
  • She now has 6 teeth (the 6th is coming in right now).
  • She will roll a ball back to you.
  • She is using a Sippy cup most of the day.
  • She sleeps on her belly and I have come to terms that there is nothing I can do about it.  I try to roll her over to her back and she rolls right back to her belly. 
  • She is a great eater (not that you can tell by her weight).  She loves most everything and always wants what we are eating.  She likes French fries, mashed potatoes and gravy, chicken bones, and scrambled eggs
  • She is just now graduating to size 3 diapers and is still in 6-9 month clothes (although some of the pants look like she is ready for the flood). 

IMG_2481IMG_2482IMG_2485IMG_2477IMG_2510IMG_2517 IMG_2522IMG_2570IMG_2571IMG_2577

1 comment:

  1. It's weird to here this from a teachers perspective, I can just imagine how my college professors handle making about 75 term papers in a weekend.. keep kicking, hey your a teacher you can't give up that easily ;)

    ReplyDelete