Sunday, February 21, 2010

11 Months Old!

IMG_2775

Callie Beth is 11 Months Old!  I have been busy planning and getting things ready for her First Birthday!  It really hasn’t hit me yet that my little girl is going to be ONE in a month!

Weight……17 pounds 14 ounces……10th percentile

  • She was making a lot of progress with walking.  About 2 weeks ago, she was up to 5 steps.  She hasn’t does much since then.  She was sick for a few days and then had a fever for a week which made her a little weak and off balance.  Now that she is feeling better, she is getting her confidence back up.
  • She can stand up on her own from a squatting and sitting position.
  • She is showing us that she understands what we say.  She can follow simple commands like: ‘sit down’, ‘come here’, ‘give me a kiss’.
  • She now has 8 teeth (4 on top and 4 on bottom).
  • I just put away her 9 month old clothes this week :) 
  • She is making lots of new sounds everyday.

IMG_2804IMG_2780IMG_2806 I know I forgot some things but we also haven’t seen as much change as we did last month…she has been sick and hasn’t had too great of a month!  Bless her heart.  This is going to be a good month!!

1 comment: