I think this is the longest I have gone without a post and I am sorry. This week was report card week which is very time consuming (especially for 30 students). Every extra minute I have had has gone into preparing those lovely things and then I crash. I am looking forward to working on other projects now and just spending as much time with the little one. She is doing great!!!
Last weekend, our friend Aaron came in town for a visit before he leaves for baseball. Callie Beth loves guys and just couldn’t get enough of Uncle Aaron (and he couldn’t get enough of her). He was so great with her.
Callie Beth loves reading which is exciting to me since this is what I teach. She is lucky to have so many wonderful books and access to so many more in my classroom.
I must say Callie Beth is not a great teether. She always gets a little fever, a little fussy and LOTS of drool. Everything goes in her mouth. Those darn things seem to come in very slow. Usually about once a month. She has been wonderful the last couple of weeks so I was presently surprised to see another bottom tooth this morning! Yea! No symptoms! She is now up to 7 teeth.
Check back soon for some videos!
Some of you have been asking for some pictures so here you go:
Reading with Mommy
Uncle Aaron and Callie Beth
Loves Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Bath time
Her favorite: the blowfish
Thank you for my outfit Aunt Amanda!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment