Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pitiful Callie Beth

So, last Friday (March 26th) CB went to the doc for her 1 year appt.  I made a post that afternoon and everything was good (as good as it can be after shots).  Around midnight she woke up and fussed.  When this happens, we don’t go in and she is back to sleep within minutes.  For some reason I went in (probably because I felt bad for her).  When I went to lay her down she was BURNING up!  I took her temp and it was almost 104.  Then she started vomiting, all over her and myself.  I was so worried that she was having a bad reaction to her shots.  The doctor assured me it was just a coincidence and she probably had the flu.  It was a long weekend (the flu, shots, and molars coming in).

Anyway, she was doing TONS better by Sunday night. 

Here are some pictures from the weekend she was sick.  She just sat in her pink crayloa chair and watched us clean the cars and put her big girls car seats in. 

IMG_2986IMG_2989IMG_2990IMG_2992

No comments:

Post a Comment