Sunday, May 2, 2010

Long Time

I think this is the longest I have gone without a post.  No excuses, just a busy life right now.  I am working on a graduate class for my teaching license renewal. My goal is to have it done by the time school gets out.  Callie Beth is doing pretty good.  She has two molars through.  One is about half way there and the last one is about to come through.  We are all ready for a teething break. 

Her eating is changing.  She is starting to be picky.  Something she loves one day, she hates the next.  It’s a learning experience for all of us. 

IMG_3191Attacking Mom on the floorIMG_3192IMG_3197IMG_3201Bath time with DadIMG_3206IMG_3207

1 comment:

  1. She is seriously the cutest and I love the family picture you have at the top! I can't believe that she is over a year old!!! So happy for you! Good luck with your classes and good luck with the teething

    ReplyDelete