Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School 2010

This isn’t going to be long because I am exhausted!  The first day of school always wears me out!

Jake took a picture of Callie Beth and I last year on the first day:IMG_1238 So I thought it was fitting to do it again.  Callie Beth was not happy about me leaving this morning!IMG_4053 What a difference a year makes!

When we got home, she decided to take a little walk around the house in my shoes.  Yes, they are on the wrong feet :)IMG_4056 

IMG_4057

Then, we had a BIG night.  I got her undressed and told her to go sit on her potty and wait for dad before she got in the bath.  She went and sat.  I then told her to go “pee pee” and SHE DID!  She then pointed and said “pee pee”.  We made the biggest deal of it.  I was so proud of her and she was SOOO proud of herself!IMG_4059I am aware she will hate me for this later but I need it for her book :)   I love you! 

IMG_4061

No comments:

Post a Comment