Callie Beth has shown an interest in pillows lately. This pillow with her name on it has been on my to-do list for quite some time. I thought this was the perfect time to make it since she was liking the other pillows we have.
I was not sure how she would do with it in her crib. I have talked about how crazy she is burying herself in the corner and covering her head with a blanket. This summer has been driving me nuts because no matter where I put her, she ends up in the same corner. She then sweats and makes the bumper stink. So that means lots of washing and those are a pain to get back on.
She LOVES her pillow and now her sleeping issues are resolved. Most nights, she sleeps right in the middle! I love it! What a big girl :)
So pretty! Good job!
ReplyDeleteSee, you remember the pillows I had made special for you and Mandy when Joey and I lived in Boston. We flew in for X-Mas and I think you and Mandy were around 4 or 5. You never left home without them from then on!and " ONLY THEM " until High School!! LOL I guess a little part of me is still with you. My Mom your Nanny said the Quality of cotton was so well made because she had washed them over a thousand times ! LOL :)
ReplyDelete