Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Carter / Elliot Wedding

Jake and I traveled back to North Carolina this past weekend for Adrienne Elliot and Joe Carter’s Wedding. 

This was my first time leaving Callie Beth.  I had a really hard time at first but was able to relax and have a good time.  Boy, was a difference it is to fly without a little one.  We flew through the night Wednesday night and got home late Sunday night.

We had such a good time.  It was so strange not having Callie Beth with us.  We were so busy the entire weekend, time just flew by.

Thursday we relaxed, went to my sister’s basketball scrimmage, grabbed dinner and back to my sister’s house to love on my nephew.  Nolan is absolutely adorable!

Friday, we had the bridesmaid luncheon, manicures and pedicures, rehearsal, and rehearsal dinner. 

Saturday, we had spent the day with Adrienne getting ready and all that fun stuff.  Then, the wedding.  It was a beautiful and fun wedding.  Congrats Joe and Adrienne :)  Most of the people from the wedding headed downtown.  It so happens that most of my guy friends were in town for another wedding.  They met up with us downtown!  It was SO great to see everyone!

I am disappointed to say that with how busy we were, I did not take many pictures.  I didn’t even get a picture with my husband all dressed up! 

Here are the few pictures I got…

Most of the girls….IMG_0363Beautiful bride…   IMG_0365Brynne and I IMG_0367:) IMG_0369Brynne, Amanda and I (The dresses were very flattering for two pregnant girls….18 weeks along) IMG_0372

No comments:

Post a Comment