We had a wonderful Halloween! Our neighborhood is the place to be in our town. I didn’t count our candy but our neighbor went through 400 pieces in 2 hours. Jake’s parents came over for dinner.
Callie Beth helped answer the door. At first she didn’t know what was going on. But, I think it took her 2 minutes to figure it out. She would run as fast as she could when the doorbell rang. I would open the door for her. She would grab candy out of the bowl, put it in their bag, and tell them “thank you”. She would then wave, tell them “bye” and shut the door on them :) The costumes didn’t faze her one bit. It was so much more fun seeing her do that. Needless to say, there was no way she was going to bed with all the excitement. She stayed up until 7:30 when we ran out of candy!
What fun memories….I just love her!
Being cute in her spider outfit Callie Beth the Snail :)
Answering the door
Here she is showing us the “punkin”
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment