Monday, January 17, 2011

27 Weeks!

I went for a check up at 25 weeks.  Everything looked great.  Benjamin’s heart rate was 151.  I also had my one hour glucose test (which I failed with Callie Beth just by a couple points).  My doctor told me not to have any sugars so I didn’t.  I really had NONE the night before and all day.  Well, this time I MAJORLY failed! 

So, this past week I went for the lovely 3 hour glucose test (which ended up taking 4 hours after all was said and done).  I passed with flying colors.  They think my body freaked out for the one hour after not having any sugars and then drinking that lovely drink.  Who knows!  It is over now and we are all healthy! 

I feel pretty good and hope it  continues.  There have been a couple days where he has been up in my ribs but once he moves, there is no pain.  He was measuring a tiny bit big but it is still early. 

After everything we went though with my labor and Callie Beth’s delivery, we have decided a C-Section is the best for all of us.  The chance of re-breaking my tail bone is very likely.  I also think I would be scared to death to push the way I need to.  I can heal from a C-Section a lot faster than I can heal from a broken tail bone.  I can’t even imagine going through that again with a 2 year old running around.  As of right now, I am scheduled for April 11th.  It was really strange getting to decide our sons birthday.  It will be here before we know it!

Here are the belly pics:

27 weeks27 weeks27 weeks close

1 comment:

  1. YOU LOOK GREAT! I am insanely jealous LOL I think a section is a great idea, and you will heal faster than you think :) I scheduled Mackensy's birthday, July 13th. Then on June 23rd she decicded it was time LOL

    ReplyDelete