This past week we have been potty training!!!!! With me being home for a good amount of time and her showing readiness I thought it would be a good time. I really don’t want two kids in diapers!
We said bye bye to the diapers and put on big girl underwear. Monday started out rough with lots of accidents and by Thursday we were down to just one accident all day! I was SO SO excited.
Well, Thursday night Callie Beth was up most of the night (Welcome 2 year molar). Have I mentioned how Callie Beth is a HORRIBLE teether? 3 more teeth to go!!!
Friday she was miserable and grumpy. Potty training was the last thing she wanted to do. At this point, she has now learned how to control her bladder but doesn’t want to release on the potty. She not only felt bad from her tooth but she would make herself miserable holding it. I got so frustrated! I thought, well maybe she is too young but then I think back to Thursday and I know she got it! It was a rough day!
So we are getting better each day. She only wears pull ups at night and underwear all day. I am nervous because she is off to Tia’s tomorrow and then Grandma’s house later in the week. Good luck Tia and Merrie! Thank you for helping me with this!
Any advice??
It was strange but definitely nice for her to not be in diapers. And it is NOT easy finding underwear to fit this little girl.
Enjoying a snack on Dad Playing with her blankie
Loves to tell her babies to go “night night” and walk them in the stroller
Cheese
Being silly?
How can you not love her?
If you ask Callie Beth where her baby brother is, she lifts my shirt and then will go on to kiss my belly!
No comments:
Post a Comment