Tuesday, March 22, 2011

36 Weeks

My 34 week appointment was great.  His heart rate was at 142 and my BP was perfect.  Nothing exciting to report.  My C-Section is still scheduled for April 11th at 7:30 a.m.   

With everything going on, I have not updated on Baby Benjamin as much as I would have liked.  I am 36 weeks pregnant and doing okay.  I am ready to be done but really need to make it to April 4th to finish conferences at school.

My rib pain is better this pregnancy but my upper abdominal pain is worse.  Uhh!  I did not swell with Callie Beth but I have been swelling (big time) the last couple weeks.  I know it is because I am not resting.  I would work all day and then come home and work on the house till 10.  My blood pressure is perfect through all of this so no health concerns.  And the swelling goes away on the weekend and now no swelling over Spring Break now that I am not on the go all the time.  I am fully taking advantage of nap time this week :)

36 weeks36 weeks close36 weeks frontIMG_4841 My 36 week appt. is on Friday.  I will update more then :)

 

****See below for more posts****

No comments:

Post a Comment