Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Big Move

We have officially been in our new house for 2 weeks.  I think we only have 2 more boxes to unpack!  Wa hoo!  I do NOT recommend moving when you are 8 and a half months pregnant while working full time with a two year old (no matter how much help you have)  :)  But is it over and we are getting settled. 

One good and sometimes bad thing is how much Callie Beth loves to help.  Jake is so good with her but I know things would go quicker if she wasn’t right in there helping.

IMG_4800IMG_4801Yes, she is using the drill by herself…IMG_4804And the stud finder to hang curtains…IMG_4811 And who doesn’t love big boxes?IMG_4808 Here is a picture of the front of the house when you come up our drive way…10-1922_1 Yes, we will change the color.  I will post more pics of the house as we finish some rooms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment