I have mentioned before the weather on the Oregon Coast is pretty crazy. The beaches get pretty windy and cool but it sure is beautiful!
We love to take early morning walks on the beach to find sand dollars. CB did not want to wear her shoes. Once we got out there, I think she regretted her decision. She was pretty cold and had Daddy hold her the whole time.
I promise Ben is in there! :)
CB loved Hazel once again. Click here to see what I posted about this dog last year. CB really needs a dog. We just aren’t ready yet!
sad leaving Hazel
Dad and his boy…
CB reading to Lucy…such a sweet thing to watch
And then there were those mornings where we got up and then went back to sleep for a little bit…Heaven!
Enjoying breakfast outside!
Seriously, this kid is such a happy baby
***See below for another post***
No comments:
Post a Comment