The neighbors at the beach cabin have a dog named Hazel. She is such a sweet dog and visits everyone throughout the day. Her collar says “My name is Hazel. I live at the beach. If I am bothering you tell me to go home”. She really goes go home. One neighbor has a bed for her. We saw her on the deck of another house. She makes her rounds to the camp fires and even attended a wedding on the beach this weekend.
Needless to say, Callie Beth and Hazel became good buds. She would just come right in when we were eating.
“Here Hazel, I will share with you”
Of course after the great food she had, she made it over for breakfast the next morning and headed straight over to CB. Wonder why…
Busted by Dad….
CB has turned into a little fish lately. She seemed really bored with her other float and she wants to be independent and do things on her own (like jump in without us around). I thought I would try out some swimmies to see how she would do.
She did awesome! She got the hand of it right away. It was as if she had done it before. She did this the entire time by herself. She loved to go on her belly and by the end was even spinning around from her back to her belly! Love it!
The discovery and use of floaties is one of the best days as a mom...it's amazing how fast they can learn to use them and how much freedom you earn when you start using them. Yay!! Way to go CB! Looks like you guys had a GREAT weekend trip!
ReplyDelete