Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ben 10 Months Old!

Where is the time going?…I want Ben to stay little!

Here is what is going on at 10 months…

Weight….20 pounds 8 ounces……50th percentile

  • He is walking along everything now…he can make a switch from one piece of furniture to another.  He can stand on his own for periods of time….each day gets longer.
  • He can clap, wave, and can do “so big”
  • He is sharp…he figures stuff out QUICK!
  • He loves to try to keep up with his sister.
  • He dances all the time by rocking back and forth or swaying his head and his hips back and forth.
  • He talks ALL the time in his own little language.  He says “Mama” and “Dada”.  It also sounds like he is saying “Hi” “Yah” and “Bye Bye”.  Another Mom at the daycare promised he said “Good Morning” to her :)
  • He understands No (and doesn’t always like it) and likes to shake his head no at you.
  • He now has 7 teeth (the 8th is coming in right now).
  • He will roll a ball back to you.
  • He is using a Sippy cup most of the day when he is at home.
  • He sleeps on his belly and I have come to terms that there is nothing I can do about it.  He also likes his bottom up in the air. 
  • He is a great eater!! He eats everything we are eating.  He will eats some baby food just because I am trying to use all the food I made for him earlier.  He eats A LOT.  He usually eats more than his sister. 
  • He is in size 3 diapers and 9-12 month clothes.
  • He still takes 3 naps a day when we are home and 2 when he is at daycare.

IMG_2265Love him!IMG_2263IMG_2270IMG_2268IMG_2181IMG_2206 IMG_2177IMG_2186 IMG_2196 IMG_2203

No comments:

Post a Comment