We had our 2nd annual trip to Black Butte last weekend with all of Jake’s family.
Last year, we were spoiled with a winter wonderland. This year, there hasn’t been much snow and none when we got there. After we put the kids to bed Friday night, it started snowing! They were SO excited getting up to snow Saturday morning.
Gwynn and CB
Ben not liking snow flying in his face so Grandma protected him
William
Kasey and Gwynn
She loves sledding!
Exploring….
I think Ben got tired???
I got these pictures from Kasey…(thank you)
This is how CB liked getting back up the hill…she had it all figured out :)
Gwynn and I
Making sure Gwynn is okay :)
What a fun family tradition! My favorite pics are the one where Ben looks to be sleeping in the snow and CB being used as a human target...LoL! Such a beautiful family Liz, we are so happy that you are happy.
ReplyDelete