Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy July!

Wow, I am all caught up with the blog which feels great!  We had a low key 4th of July.  Ben has been fighting a cold or teething, not really sure.  We had a BBQ planned for the 4th yesterday but had to cancel because Ben woke up with a 103 fever…the joys of children.  Hopefully this will pass soon.  We did A LOT of yard work and enjoyed the sunshine.  And THANK GOODNESS for Summer…FINALLY!!!

IMG_0717IMG_0715  Smiles!IMG_0719 Poor guy!IMG_0720Charging the camera  IMG_0722 IMG_0723 IMG_0724This is what Ben does when you ask him and question like “Where did Daddy go? and say “I don’t know” IMG_0726 CB stayed up late to do some fireworks at home.  She wasn’t so excited about it.  She actually asked if she “could just go to bed”.  I know she was tired from the sun all day.  IMG_0728

No comments:

Post a Comment