We got a kitten about 10 days ago. This is our first pet. We decided to name her Arden. She is a Siamese Ragdoll and was about 6 weeks when we got her. We have been talking about it for quite some time mostly because we need to fix our mouse problem in the shop and outside the house. She is so little and it has been chilly out so she is inside until she is able to live in the shop. She is such a good little kitten.
Here is the first look at Arden…I had a crop Ben out because had his eyes closed.
(I made this outfit too…thought it turned out cute)
The kids love her…I can even say Ben is obsessed with her.
This was bound to happen sometime!
CB was hesitant of holding her because of her claws. She has gotten a lot more comfortable now.
Ben picked her up once and now he won’t stop. We are working on the proper way to pick her up.
No comments:
Post a Comment