Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer???….FINALLY

I have to say that I really love Oregon.  It is such a beautiful place to live….BUT sometimes the weather really gets to me.  The last month about drove me nuts.  It seems as if we had rain every day.  I don’t remember feeling like this since I moved here 4 years ago.  It really depressed me looking at the 10 day forecast and seeing rain for all 10 days!  I craved sunshine!  I also was so jealous of seeing all my friends Facebook and blog pictures about going to the beach and the pool. 

I was so excited to see what we are finally going to have good weather.  Saturday there was no chance of rain and temperature in the 70s.  PERFECT!  I couldn’t wait to enjoy the sunshine.  And did we ever.  Jake started off the day clamming with his brother, brother-in-law, and friend.  We then met up to see Sam’s (our nephew) last T-ball game of the season.  It is so cute seeing 4 years old play!  We made it home for nap.  When Callie Beth woke up, it was finally warm enough to enjoy our alligator pool and the water table.  We spent 5 hours outside!  HEAVEN!  Callie Bet had a blast and was in the best mood!  I think she needed the sunshine too!  Enjoy the pics :)

Having a good time with the water table!IMG_3295   She loves bubble wands!IMG_3305 Curious about her shadowIMG_3310IMG_3311Her wheels are spinning…."How can I get this open” IMG_3321Moving on….I will just play with pebbles IMG_3323 HappinessIMG_3339IMG_3341 This is what she does when she wants a snack…just brings me the container and signs for more.  Perfect!IMG_3342 Splashing!IMG_3346All Smiles! IMG_3351Ok…this is from today.  The new obsession is ice cubes!  Today she was playing with one.  It got too small to pick it up with her hands so she resorted to this…good problem solving! IMG_3368

1 comment:

  1. She is too funny. At least you know she doesn't and won't have any issues with her problem solving skilss. Cute girlie!

    ReplyDelete