Friday, July 2, 2010

Welcome Summer Vacation!

Today is the first day of summer break where I am awake before Miss Callie Beth (it is 6:45).  We have had an interesting start to summer.  Callie Beth cut yet another tooth!  Welcome canine number 1!  I was so excited to have a little break because she just finished her molars but it doesn’t look like that is happening.  At least we are getting more out of the way!

The last week of school, CB had a fever but really no other symptoms…she wasn’t drooling and no fingers in her mouth.  After a couple days , I realized it was her tooth.  Callie Beth is not a good teether.  Out of the 13 teeth she has, only once has she not had any symptoms.  Anyway, supposedly the teething caused her to get backed up in her head…which lead to an ear infection…which led to 104 fever….which led to vomiting.  There was no sign of the ear infection…I am glad I took it in and caught it when we did.

Well, Jake hadn’t been feeling well either but no symptoms of being sick….just not well.  That same night I took CB to the doc, his ear started to hurt.  I got him in the next morning and it turns out, he had an ear infection also!  How strange is that? 

Two days later….I get sick but mine is a full blown cold.  What a great way to start summer vacation!   The sickness is all behind us!  I am SO glad it happened before our trip.  Needless to say, it hasn’t been that relaxing start but we are all healthy now!

Here are some pics from the last couple weeks:IMG_3393Singing with FaithIMG_3401Yes, we do own swim suits but little miss thing decided to get in with her clothes on.IMG_3416Perfect outfit….towel and crocsIMG_3420Trying on Mommy’s CrocsIMG_3384 This picture makes me realize that my baby is really a little girl!CIMG0057

No comments:

Post a Comment