Friday, July 16, 2010

After Dinner Walks and Play Time

The kids loved the beach so much we decided to take them out for a walk….which turned into playing.  Breck pretty much dove in the water.  Callie Beth was a little more reserved.  They had such a great time.

Here are pictures from those evenings.

My two loves…IMG_0029We call this: “The Jake look” IMG_0035IMG_0037And he’s off… IMG_0040Watching Breck take off…IMG_0041qNothing better than unexpected kisses from this little girl IMG_0043IMG_0047 As Callie Beth would call him “Huck”IMG_0054So happy… IMG_0057and excited… IMG_0060exploring… IMG_0063IMG_0064IMG_0065q

another night…

We actually had the scare of our lives this night.  After pictures Mandy and Patrick were leaving.  I snatched up Nolan to say goodnight.  Call it miscommunication or whatever….but I thought Jake was watching CB and he thought I was.  I looked up to give Nolan back and CB was no where to be seen. 

This child has no fear.   She is the child who will walk out the front door and just take off.  I freaked out, along with everyone we were with (except Mike…who was in the water with Breck).  She was no where to be seen.  I started looking up and down the beach…and the people all around.  Others were looking in the water.  I mentioned her stroller obsession before….The little stinker was trying to push Amanda’s jogging stroller but the brake was on.  You couldn’t see any part of this child behind it.  But…Mike could see her from the water.  He didn’t know what we were freaking out about.  :)  This only lasted a couple minutes but it felt like forever.  Thank god she was safe but boy did she give everyone a scare.  Jake would not put her down the rest of the night.   

The Gladys FamilyIMG_2853Mom and daughter IMG_2862Twins and their babies IMG_2872My sister and nephew IMG_2879our family IMG_2885 Priceless…IMG_2892The Hemphill Family IMG_2894The Rice Family IMG_2899 Amanda and BreckIMG_2902

No comments:

Post a Comment