Aunt Ann (Jake’s Aunt) came up to the hotel to see us and meet Baby Ben! She was so kind to watch the kids for a little bit while Jake and I snuck down to the lobby to have a drink. We then all went out to dinner. After dinner, Jake and Callie Beth went swimming. This girl LOVES the water!!!
We had a suite type hotel room where there was a king bed and then a pull out bed. In between, there was a pocket door. We thought this would be perfect. CB could go to bed and we could watch TV and hang out. WRONG…she was not liking that door being closed between us. We did manage to talk her into leaving it a crack. At one point I thought I heard her, I looked up to find this…
Sneaky….who knows how long she was there. We all had a good laugh!
***See below for 2 more posts***
No comments:
Post a Comment