Thursday, June 30, 2011

Portland Children’s Museum

Wednesday, we ventured out again and went to the Portland Children’s Museum.  This place was awesome!  There was SO many cool things to do.  Callie Beth was an angel and Ben slept!  :)

At one point, a little girl took a shovel from CB’s hands.  She looked at me and said “But Mom, I had it first”.  As the other parent just sat there, I said “I know” and went and got Callie Beth another one…

IMG_0620 Water WorksIMG_0623Brushing the Alligators Teeth IMG_0625 Grasshopper Grocery & Butterfly BistroIMG_0626IMG_0629IMG_0630The Baby’s GardenIMG_0632IMG_0633Dig Pit IMG_0634IMG_0637The Clay Studio IMG_0639Wonder Corner IMG_0641Vroom Room IMG_0645IMG_0646IMG_0647Play It Again Theater IMG_0651IMG_0652It was so much fun to be able to do all these things with Callie Beth.  I wish Jake could have come.  But looking at these pictures, it’s kinda sad…she isn’t a baby anymore.  She is such a big girl now!  We had a great mini-trip!  

***See below for 3 more posts***

No comments:

Post a Comment