Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Time…

Hi there!  I don’t have much to report.  We have been taking full advantage of the sunshine.  We try to be outside most of the day.  We are also slowly working on the house.  The upstairs is ready for new trim and doors.  I have been doing a lot of sewing projects (I will post pics soon).  Most importantly, Ben and Callie Beth are doing great!!

Enjoy some pictures…

Here is someone who has been hanging out in our yard!  He looks like he is going to be a nice 3 point.  We will see.  Jake is pretty excited but he had just spent a couple days planting all different types of berries (that this little guy ended up eating).  Jake spend a few more hours today moving the berries to the fences part of the backyard!  What should we name him?IMG_5592Mr. Benjamin IMG_5611Miss Callyn IMG_5613Pool time… IMG_5617Watching the birds… IMG_5626Silly IMG_5627 CheeseIMG_5628Mowing the lawn with DaddyIMG_5629Relaxing… IMG_5634Love him…IMG_5637IMG_5638

No comments:

Post a Comment