Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ben’s First Birthday!

Ben turned one on Wednesday, April 11th!  This year has FLOWN by.  It makes me sad that my baby boy is a toddler now.  We love you so much sweet boy!

His birthday went a little different than I had imagined. Monday, he suddenly started running a high fever.  Sometimes I could get it down and sometimes I couldn’t.  He wanted to play and be happy but he was just not himself and he was just miserable when his fever was high.  So the little man was sick for his first birthday!!!  I did manage to get lots of cuddle time.  They wanted to see him at the doctor on Thursday.  They ran all kinds of test and everything was negative.  Good news but still no relief. 

Time to check out his gifts… IMG_0273 IMG_0274 IMG_0275 IMG_0277 IMG_0278 IMG_0279 IMG_0280Not his happy self :(  IMG_0283IMG_0287 IMG_0291 Enjoying his first cupcakeIMG_0292 IMG_0293IMG_0297 IMG_0298IMG_0300IMG_0304 IMG_0305 IMG_0306 IMG_0307

No comments:

Post a Comment