Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sick Boy and Helpful Girl

I mentioned that Ben was sick…turns out it was Roseola.  His fever broke Friday and he broke out in a rash yesterday.  I am so glad he is feeling better and that we have an answer to what was wrong. 

This boy lost LOTS of sleep this past week so he was just falling asleep anywhere he could get comfortable. 

Ben was sitting on the couch next to Callie Beth watching a movie.  I left the room and came back to this.  She started rubbing his head and he was out.  What a good big sister.

IMG_03105IMG_0309 This is how we slept some of the nights…1 Had to pass him to Daddy when I got up to go to work2At the doctor…43 Callie Beth loved helping me make Ben’s cupcakes for his birthday party!  Thank you for my apron Aunt Krystle :)IMG_0319

No comments:

Post a Comment