Tuesday, April 21, 2009

1 month old

Today Callie Beth is 1 month old. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. It seems like a blur. I took her shopping today for the first time. We went up to the outlets and she was amazing.

Highlights:
*She is a great sleeper. I think she would sleep through the night if I didn't wake her up to eat.
*I think nursing is going well. We go back to the doctor for a weight check Thursday.
*She loves the sun
*Her eyes are still blue.
*She is really brave and holds her head up pretty well till she gets tired.
*She loves to look at herself in the mirror.
*She loves her baths.
*We are starting to see more smiles each day.
*She knows my voice and will turn her head to find me.
*She loves her swing. She found herself in the mirror on the swing and just stares at herself.
*She still gets the hiccups a lot. Sometimes it sounds like she swallowed a squeaky toy.
*She has developed baby acne. It is yucky but doesn't bother her at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment