Tuesday, April 14, 2009

sleeping beauty

Here are a couple pics of her sleeping. Such an angel. She is getting more of a personality each day...letting us know what she likes and does not like. I have a dentist appt. tomorrow for a cleaning (CB will be joining me. They actually told me to bring her. This has been Jake's dentist since he was little). I am going to go grocery shopping with her for the first time too. Lets hope it goes well. Thursday will be the day I go back to nursing. It is going to be a long few days. I really hope we can go back to it.

1 comment:

  1. Liz-She is beautiful!!! I hope that starting nursing again goes smoothly! Just stick w/ it. Abbie had the same sort of trouble and we had to supplement from day one. Just know that as much breastmilk she can get is best...but don't beat yourself up for anything...you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete