Well, we have been very busy adjusting to having a little one and having many visitors stop by. One thing that has been a life saver is people bringing over meals. We have not cooked since we got home from the hospital. We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family! Nursing is still very challenging. We are taking it day by day. CB goes to the doctor on Tuesday...I can't wait to see how much she weighs. Here are a few cute pics...
1.JPG)
1.JPG)
God Liz..she is so stinkin' cute!!! Hang in there with the breast feeding...I can't say I know how you feel but I hope it all works out for you. When are you gonna be in Asheville again? We'd love to see you again sometime. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHer eyes are so wide open now - she is just too cute!!! I miss my grand-daughter - you and Jake too of course!
ReplyDeleteMom