I am a little late on these posts so forgive me…better late than never.
My niece, Gwynn turned one last week. We are excited Callie Beth and Gwynn are so close in age (5 months apart). We hope you had a wonderful birthday sweet girl! Sunday, we traveled up North for Jacque’s baby shower (Jake’s cousin). She is expecting a little boy (Michael Christopher) next month. We had a very nice girls day at Aunt Gale’s house.
(Yes, I am mad that I was leaning down…I look so short and yes, I chopped my hair off. It is really short and I am trying to get used to it).
My in-laws….Jill (Jake’s sister), Kasey (Jake’s brother’s wife), Gwynn (my niece), Callie Beth and I, and Merrie (My mother-in-law) Here are my sister-in-laws and Jake’s cousins. Don’t they all look so much alike??
Great Grandma Postlewait
Callie Beth and Brady (second cousin)
Great Grandpa Postlewait
Aunt Gale and Callie Beth
Gwynn, Kasey, Miki, Callie Beth and I
No comments:
Post a Comment