We had a wonderful long weekend up at the beach cabin. Yes, we live near the beach but it is so nice to get away and just relax (as much as you can with a one year old).
I wish I had eye lashes like hers…Yay! I love the beach!!!
She has started to copy us when one of us crosses our arms…what a ham!
This child LOVES to dance. Many times a day she comes up to me and says “dance” and does a little dance move…this means “mom, will you please turn the music on.” I guess she was really excited here because she started dancing on the beach.
Taking a break on the steps!
Time with Mom
For those of you who don’t know…weather on the Oregon coast is CRAZY….and the water is COLD! I was a little concerned about Callie Beth and the water. We recently got back from Charleston where we couldn’t keep her out of the water. Well, this itty bitty thing would freeze if she played in the water like she did in SC.
Here is her first feel of the water since our trip. “Oh My Goodness!!!” I think it took her breath away!
"Should I go back??”
"No way! This is great!”
Daddy trying to warm up the piggies
Jake made a great fit pit for us on the beach…having a fire at night listening to the water is a perfect way to end a day.
more to come….
She is getting SO big! This post makes me crave the beach, and your little fire pit...so inviting!!
ReplyDelete