Friday, August 20, 2010

Otter Beach

Today we headed over to Corvallis to go to Otter Beach with Angie, Christian, Gracee, and Harper.  There are other pools but Otter Beach is perfect for the little ones.  They have toddler time from 11:30-1.  Callie Beth really has no fear of the water.  She was all over the place, including many trips under the water.  She had a blast!

IMG_0143 Christian, Gracee, and CB checking it outIMG_0144Wow…this looks awesome! IMG_0147 The girls enjoying the tire swingIMG_0153 She LOVED the slide.  She was trying to climb up every other set of steps to go down slides but I couldn’t go with her on the others and she was too little to go by herself.  So I took her down the big one!IMG_0158IMG_0159 I was trying to get a cute picture of her but she is signing and saying eat here.  I guess she was hungry!IMG_0162 I wish we had a place like this a little closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment