Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Camping

We went camping this past weekend at Cottage Grove Lake.  We do not have many pictures because I forgot to charge the camera!  Boy was I mad!  Oh well. 

We had a great time!  We went with some friends of ours.  I think there ended up being about 30 people with us (11 of those being kids…6 of those being 2 and a half and younger and all 6 of those are girls).  Talk about busy! 

Callie Beth loved the lake.  She had a great time swimming and really enjoyed the boat.  She was the little cheerleader during the wake boarding sessions.  I didn’t know how she would sleep in the tent, (especially with this tooth coming in) but she passed out without a problem and slept till about 7. 

IMG_3980   She loves Tia!IMG_3983Getting some sun! IMG_3993Faith decided to join her IMG_4002Mikayla and Tanaya taking her swimming IMG_4007

No comments:

Post a Comment