Sunday, March 29, 2009

1 week old

Callie Beth was 1 week old yesterday. We are adjusting pretty well. Callie Beth is looking healthier each day. We are back to just nursing now. Lets hope it continues to go well. We still can't get over how much hair she has. Here are some pics from the last couple of days. Also, look below for some more pics.



1 comment:

  1. Liz...hope you don't mind me "blog stocking" but I found you from Saras' blog. Jarod had told us you were expecting, but I didn't know you had the baby yet. She is gorgeous!!! But then I'm sure you already know that. Glad things are going good for y'all. Please feel free to visit our blog if you want:(cleoandmarcycheney.blogspot.com)
    If you don't mind, I'd love to add you to my list of blogs so we can keep in touch. Take care and try to get some rest!!!

    ReplyDelete