Wednesday, March 18, 2009

40 week appointment

So we went yesterday for my 40 week appointment. Heart rate and BP looked great. There was NO change with dilation :( Not the news we were hoping for. So, if nothing happens between now and Friday, the plan is to be induced 9 am Friday morning. I have been in a lot of pain lately...Callie Beth is just getting bigger and there is not much room for her. I can't sleep for more than an hour at a time (at the most) but I am hanging in there. It will be interesting to see how big this little girl is.

Sorry I did not update last night. When we got home, I went to get on the computer to post a message and the darn thing wouldn't start. We have been having trouble with it lately due to a virus. It would have cost a lot of fix it which is not worth it. So, today...we went out and got a new computer. I have been trying to get all our programs and files on it today so when Callie Beth comes we don't have to worry about it.

Anyway, wish us luck Friday. I will let you all know when she arrives :) Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. we are excited to see pictures when the little on arrives! Good luck! You guys will make great parents!

    Jonny & Britt

    ReplyDelete