Friday, March 27, 2009

wonderful night

So last night was our first normal night of having a newborn. It was great compared to the nights before. We were exhausted from just taking naps the last few days and not sleeping. We got in bed at 9 and watched Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice and went to sleep. Callie Beth woke us up around 12:30. We fed her and changed her and went right back to sleep. She did the same around 3:30. We woke her around 6 and then she got us up at 8:30. It was great to not have to go to the hospital or doctor this morning too!

Here are some pics:
napping this afternoon
Enjoying the swing...look at her little feet :)

She was wide awake when I asked dad to watch her while I showered...I came out and this is what I see!

1 comment: