I went today for my 39 week appointment (2 days early). Something came up and they had to re-schedule me. I lost 2 pounds which made me happy!! :) Callie Beth's heart rate was at 144. My blood pressure was great. She checked me today and I was 1 and a half cm dilated and about 50% thinned out. That doesn't really tell us anything because I could go into labor tonight or in 2 weeks....just tells us that things are happening. I go again on my due date next Wednesday, the 18th (if I don't go into labor before then).
Today was my first day off of work and was very nice. I hardly slept lastnight so it was wonderful being able to stay in bed while I nap and relax.
Here is a picture on my last day of work. We have had an artist in residence with us for 2 weeks and my students have been learning African drumming. Callie Beth loved hearing this and was super active while all this was going on. I guess that is the smile I had on my face all day knowing it was my last day :)
Liz, Take this time now to *sleep* and *sleep* and *sleep* Love you guys, Aunt Shirley XOXO.
ReplyDelete